Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, May 19, 2011

FOTD :: Beauty UK Exhibition

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm a bit late posting this but I have been soooo busy with Baby Glitter, my YouTube channel, working at fanx.com (A cool way to say thanks, dontchya know) HQ (if you can call working 'playing on swivell chairs with Baby Glitter and throwing ideas at Lee' working!), taking up sewing again and keeping my house nice! Sheesh I'm shattered just typing it all out, let alone doing it!

Anyhoo, I decided to have a play with lime green to match my top. I love to match things.







Gargh I forgot to put foundation and powder in there! It's MAC Studio Sculpt NW15 and Collection 2000 Ivory Pressed Powder. Oopsie!

Any questions, let me know :)

Toodlepip!

xx