Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The A-Z of Me

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I saw this on Stacey's blog (The HQ of Beauty) and thought it looked like a fun tag, so here we are, tagging! Woop woop!


Tumblr_lgv6d4pfr01qh7hovo1_500_large

The A-Z of Me!

Age: I tell people 25. I'll tell people this for as long as they believe me!

Bed Size: Double from IKEA with memory foam mattress and twinklyfairy lights- it's my sanctuary.
Chore you Hate: Cleaning the kitty litter tray- urgh.

Dogs: Labs or Dalmatians. Ooorrrr those dogs that are like Lady from Lady and the Tramp. What are they?

Essential start of your day: Shower with citrus smelling shower gel.

Favourite Colour: Pink or mint.

Gold or Silver: White gold

Height: 5"8

Instruments I play: Once at school we made 'guitars' out of cardboard boxes and rubberbands.

Job Title: Fanx.com FunMaker and Mummy.

Kids: Little Baby Glitter of course :)

Live: Northampton.

Mum's name: Diana Jane Pentland 1955-1992 :(

Nickname: Lou, LouLou, Soups, Loops, Foldy, Chummeeehhhhhh.

Pet Peeve: People that are late, bad breath.

Quote from a movie: "One Boooottlllleee!!". Three Men and a Baby.

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: Little Sister called Tiyana, but I prefer to call her Bananarama. As you dooooo.

Time you wake up: Baby Glitter wakes me up between 4am-5am. Yippee.

Underwear: It’s all about the comfort. Lucky old Matt eh?!

Vegetables you dislike: Turnips- bleaaugghh.

What makes you run late: Baby Glitter, she's awfully demanding.

X-rays you've had done: Only on my teeth. Hmm do pregnancy scans count?

Yummy food you make: I can't cook. I hate it. I need a chef.

Zoo animal: I'm rather partial to a monkey.
 
Dsc_4927-copy-22_large
 
I tag every Bloggerino that reads or follows this blog. Let me know if you do it :)

Toodlepip!

xx

NB- Cute bow images from www.weheartit.com