Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hannah's Gorgeous Gift

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Do you remember I told you it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago? Well, one super nice YouTuberino/Bloggerino actually sent me really nice birthday present!!

Hannah ordered me these GORGEOUS earrings from a handmade online boutique called The Parlor. She told me the products were made by her sister's friend who lives in Manchester and when I had a look on the website I was giddy with glee at all the lovely things!


I was really thrilled with these earrings because they are so 'me'. I absolutely adore bird accessories and think the brass and the emerald compliment one and other perfectly.

THANK YOU HANNAH, YOU ARE TOO KIND!

I like to wear these with this necklace my sister Tiyana bought me from Accessorize. Told you I like birds!



If you'd like to have a look at The Parlor, click HERE.

I think luurrrvvee the Peppermint Tea Charm Bracelet, the black Elegant Earrings and the Galaxy Earrings.

Have you ever had a reeeaallly cool unexpected present? Tell me!

Toodlepip!

xx