Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Darcy - 6 Weeks Old

Aloha Bloggerinos,

While my snazzy video about Baby Glitter's New Job is being watched, I thought I'd give you a quick update on my gorgeous little glitterbug!


As the title of this post suggests, she's 6 weeks old today- how time flies!

Obviously not loads is going to happen in 2 weeks at this stage of her life but I'll give you the lowdown (is 'lowdown' a cool word? I'm not too sure) anyway.

She is now 57cm long (she was 51cm at birth) and her head circum. is 39cm. She weighs a little over 10lb and I think she feels a lot more 'meaty' hahaha.

The little squidgybug smiles loads, is kind of making 'ooohhh' or 'ggaaaahh' sounds every now and again and is tres alert. I sing her little songs - except I never know the lyrics so I make random ones up and then realise I sound completely off my rocker!!

She's lost a lot of her 'baby hair' which is a shame but I know it will grow back. The milk spots on her nose have gone and so has her baby acne- Hurrah!


Now that she is a bit more aware of her surroundings, I have been laying her on her playmat under the baby-gym and she lays and stares up at the animal toys and looks totally fascinated, it's so cute!

More to come soon, thank you for all your Baby Glitter well wishes.

Toodlepip!

xx