Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Perfectly Polaroid

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Nowadays, with the likes of photoshop, piknic, photobox and iPhone apps, we can all be budding photographers working our techy magic and creating amazing images at the drop of a hat. We can make snazzy photobooks, airbrush pimples or order giant colour canvass prints from groupon (or was that just me?). But what I treasure the most from all of my photography thingymabobs, are the little polaroid pictures that line my mantle piece. Tiny glimpses of memories on miniature bits of card really seem to float my boat.

After yearning for a polaroid camera for about nine hundred years, I started mooching around on my beloved ebay and thought I would share some of my findings with you, in case like me, you love all things polaroid too.

Tumblr_lx6malhs0t1qzjelio1_500_large
(weheartit.com)

THIS SHOP is a virtual treasure trove of polaroid and other vintage cameras. At first I was going to just give you the Black Rainbow Camera link, but when I saw what else the shop had to offer, I thought I best just include the lot!



If you wanted to take a more modern approach, THIS little package looks super! You get a Fuji Instant Instax Mini 7S Polaroid Camera, plus the film, plus a snazzy case. Also, it's pink. What more could you want?

Or, if you were feeling really modern, THIS is a teeny weeny printer which you can attach to your camera and instantly print out polaroid-esque shots. Again, it's pink and not that pricey, so all my boxes are ticked!

I have a bit of money in my paypal account that I suspect is burning a polaroid shaped hole. Ebay, here I come!

What about you? Do instant snaps light your fire?

Toodlepip!

xx