Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Me?

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Happy New Year!

As is customary with the first of a new year, I have made some realistic and some rather unrealistic resolutions that I'd like to try and uphold. Last year I planned to be a size 14 by Christmas, organise my bank statements and save a grand. And I achieved none of these. Excellent.

387476_285932318105735_281478275217806_947689_1719000568_n_large
(Nope, the image -from weheartit.com- has nothing to do with new year or resolutions, but hello..waffle hearts with pink rainbow confetti sprinkles?! How could I not share!?)

That being said, I'm ready to go with fresh enthusiasm and vigour (Oooh I love that word...vigggourrrrr).

1. Lose about 5 stone and spend all my days frolicking in a bikini flouting my non wobbling thighs, having baths that I don't create a little damn of water with my bottom and trying on ridiculously tiny dresses in Zara and suchlike. Maybe a tad far?

2. Save up enough money to take myself, Matt and Baby Glitter on holiday to America. IHOP calls me.

3. Eat five portions of fruit and veg and do thirty minutes exercise a day. I'm not going to weigh or measure myself because frankly, to me, diets and weightloss things are mind blowlingly dull so I'm just going to try and be more healthy. I think if I do this, excess fattybumbumness will go away slowly. Any tips and advice on this topic (ie. Easy low fat snacks, easy little exercise tricks. Please note, I hate cooking and sweating so easy and quick are key here!) are welcome!

4. Be proud of my blog and channel. Sometimes when I tell people that I don't know very well what I do, I feel like a silly little girl that plays with and writes about lipgloss. But I'm not, so I'm going to stop acting like it.

5. Continue to love, cherish and nurture Baby Glitter.

There are quite a few other little things I intend to do like keeping my wardrobe tidy, actually taking my toenail polish off rather than just going over again with the same colour in the hope nobody will notice and stop blurting out mental things to people I barely know, but I shan't bang on and on.

I must say, if 2012 treats me half as well as 2011 did, I'll be one happy lady indeed. Will this be another golden year?

What do you plan to achieve this year?

Toodlepip!

xx