Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, September 10, 2012

Treasure


Aloha Sprinklerinos,
 



Ooohhhhh I love a little rummage through ebay. I'm not really one for second hand things (I don't mind charity shops because I can really get a feel for the item) so tend to stick to new products on there, and these are plentiful!

This week's (not sure if I will make this a regular feature or a once in a while thing) ebay treasure is Silver Moon. This is a little eshop full of cutesie shabby chic bits and pieces to make your house feel like a home. 

I love all the cute storage items and candle holders, not to mention the love blocks!! Squeee!!

Are you an ebay fan? If you would like to run this feature on your own blog, do feel free to use my image but please do link it back to this blog. 

What's the best thing you have ever bought from ebay?

Toodlepip!

xx