Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lou's Reviews || Diptyque Travel Collection

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

A few weeks ago, I was invited to a very beautiful smelling event with Diptyque. As is customary (and a brilliant perk) of blogger events, we were sent away with a gorgeous little goodie bag of Diptyque products to test and play with.

I don't always feature the products I am gifted, sometimes because they aren't all that amazing or sometimes because they don't really suit the genre of this slice of the web, but these had to be shared. It's love. Super scented love.


This set is The Art Of Body Care Travel Collection which retails for £35.00.

It consists of luxurious body lotion, hand balm, revitalising bath and shower gel and a little pot of smoothing body polish. I have spent a few weeks trying all of these out and have thoroughly enjoyed them. With many beauty or toiletry products it is a matter of, 'do they work? do they do the job in hand?' and if they do then it's happy days. With this little kit it has not just been a matter of functionality but it has been a pleasure to incorporate them into my beauty regime. 


The hero product from this set for me is the hand balm. With a gentle scent of apricot, this hand cream soaks in beautifully leaving no greasy film (urgh, I hate that), my hands feel smooth and plump and most importantly, thoroughly moisturised. I love that this kit supplies it in a miniature which is perfect for popping in your handbag or keeping in the car glove box for quick applications on the go. In times of need I've also used a little bit of it on my face and thought it was lovely, although clearly this is not it's main purpose. 

The other three items in this travel kit have all been above par and I really do feel that the price tag reflects the quality of these charming little pamper products. All in all, I am thrilled with this beautifully packaged back of gorgeousness.

Have you tried any of Diptyque's products? Would you pay a little bit more for luxury?

Toodlepip!

xx