Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, September 21, 2012

Date Night FOTD

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Since last fortnight was our second wedding anniversary, Matt was a little gem and organised a lovely night for us.

Naturally I made a bit of an effort seeing as it was a romantic occasion and whatnot and as the dedicated blogger I am, I made sure to get a quick snap or two. I must say though, this was hours after I applied my makeup and had eaten a lovely meal, so it's not as picture perfect as I would like, but that's why this is a blog and not an editorial magazine.


Face

MAC Studio Sculpt -NW20
MUFE HD Concealer -5
MAC Bronzing Pressed Powder
MAC MSF -Soft and Gentle

Lips

MAC Lipliner -Cherry (all over the lip)
Nars Larger Than Life Lipgloss -Norma

Eyes

A concoction of eyeshadow shades ranging from black on the outer corner to gold on the inner with violet in between. I have a lot of palettes so I just dipped around happily haphazardly. 
Topshop Kohl -Coal
YSL Shocking Mascara -Blackest Black (Good grief I love this product! haha)
FasionistA Brow Kit (review coming soon).

And that's it.

I kept my hair simple in a top knot with 40's fringe, silver heart oversized studs (£2 from River Island- what a steal) and a swish new outfit that I will do an OOTD for if you would like it?

I am currently just LOVING red lips. I have been sporting them most days and is a look I think I will wear a lot this Autumn.

What are you loving this September?

Toodlepip!

xx