Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, July 25, 2011

Magical Cribs

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Only 6 more days and Matt will be back from Costa Rica (he's been gone since June!!) and I will have help with Baby Glitter and I will be able to do good, informative, fun blog posts. Until then though, it's tired waffle from a worn out Mummy! I salute you Single Mothers- I don't know how you do it! I'm pooped!!

Even though I'm wearier than a sloth on sleeping pills, I hate to leave it so long, so I plumped for a good old weheartit style post.

As you will know, from time to time I hop onto that wonderful little site full of gloriously brilliant images, type a word into the search and gorge on all the eye candy. I'm currently uploading an Updated Nursery Tour video to my YouTube Channel so I aptly typed 'cot' and 'crib' into the search box.

Now, I happen to think Baby Glitter has a super duper bedroom, but these are simply huh-mazing!

Are you ready? Here we go...

17906_pd2_large

10suitebebe_large

Tumblr_lm85y8nyje1qza0fjo1_500_large

Tumblr_lincskff0m1qd0nbno1_500_large

I think this last one is my favourite. I would love for Baby Glitter to have a special hide away cubbyhole to read and imagine and fill her head with whimsy. Perhaps I should build her one. Time to get my thinking cap on.

Which is your favourite?

Toodlepip!

xx