Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, July 8, 2011

Darcy - 3 Months Old

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I thought it was about time I updated you officially on Baby Glitter's progress, seeing as I mention her so very often.


Wednesday just gone marked her quarter of a year birthday and I celebrated by taking her to a big park near my house, where she promptly fell asleep and missed all the fun! I'm going to try and get some camera footage of us there for my YouTube Channel so you can see her little activities and such. Yay or nay?

It seems crazy to me that 3 months ago she was a brand new teeny tiny little dot (if you can call 9lbs teeny tiny) that could do literally nothing but suck milk, cry and poop, now she can do so much!

Baby Glitter can now:

Do great big cheery smiles when something amuses her. Every morning when I pick her up from her cot, I am greeted with a huge gummy grin and it really is the most wonderful start to my day.

Chuckle. I've only heard her do it 3 or 4 times but it's there. She does a huge open mouth smile, creases up her big blue eyes and makes a deep hearty 'hherrrrhheerrrhheeerrrr' sound.

Grab. You can give her toys and she will hold them and draw them up to her mouth. I have a few of those toys that have plenty of colours and textures on them and she seems to really enjoy squeezing and clasping the crinkly textures the most. She also gets a lot more out of her jungle gym now that she can really use it and bat all the hanging animals.


I'm not sure what her weight it at the moment because we haven't been to Baby Clinic in a while but she feels pretty hefty, we've started calling her 'Pudding Face'.

I'm sure there are more little things that she does but those are the biggies....at least I think they're biggies anyway.

Looking forward to her next update for you! Lots more videos and posts on the way!

Toodlepip!

xx

PS- Do you like these photos? Zoe of Zoella took them, I actually have loads and could put more up if you like but don't wanna go gaga if it's not what you want to see! Let me know! xx