Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, July 22, 2011

Brainstorming


Aloha Bloggerinos,

A bit of a short, pointless post today but I like to keep you informed when I can :)

I've got something a bit exciting coming up, which is all under wraps for the nowness, but I think you will be VERY excitederino!!

I'm going to take my plan-free tomorrow to buy a huuugggeeeee piece of card and have a mammoth brainstorm (hmm apparently you're not allowed to say that anymore because it is supposedly offensive to epileptics- I'm sorry if you are epileptic and offended). I love things like this, I find it really satisfying to put all my thoughts down on paper with colourful pens and just dump it out of my brain!


Perhaps in a years time, when the secret is out and in full swing, I will show you the original brainstorm and we'll all chuckle.

Hmm what else do I have to tell you? Oh yes! Did you know I have a Sprinkle of Glitter Facebook account now? If you search Louise Sprinkleofglitter and request, I shall accept. It was getting really difficult to answer emails quickly and with proper thought, so I thought this would be a good step towards better communication with you all :)

Matt has been gone over three weeks now. He's flown off to Costa Rica to do a World Challenge trip with some of the pupils from his school and isn't back for another week, sigh, I do miss the little fellow.

Well Bloggerions, that's it for this funny little post about nothing in particular!

Toodlepip!

xx