Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lou's Reviews :: Bourjois Little Round Pot Intense Eyeshadow

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Pudding Face is in her bouncer, Bride Wars is on in the background, Fluff-face-Mindy is sprawled under the window and I'm tiptapping away on here, what bliss. What I should be doing is cleaning the bathroom and clearing up, ready for Zoe's visit tonight but alas, why do now what you could do later?!

I recently bought 3 of Bourjois latest new releases- the Little Round Pot Intense eyeshadows and thought I would do a quickie review on them.


I don't usually rate the normal Little Round Pots too highly- I have found that a lot of the colours have poor
pigmentation and are rather chalky but as I swatched and mooched about that the Bourjois stand, I was quite surprised. These new Intense Pots really are intense! The formula is easy to blend and the colour pay off is great. I picked up the sparkly buttery shade, the glittery pink shade and a matte black- the black is brilliant! I would even put it above MAC Carbon, and that's saying something!


I have used the 2 glittery colours for an easy wash-of-colour look when I'm in a rush and the black to create a lovely smokey going out look. According the the Bourjois website (which you can find HERE) the shadows are made from 87% mineral pigments- wowee.

I really hope they bring out more vivid colours of these, I would buy more for sure (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!).

I believe these retailed for around the £7 mark, which I think is just about reasonable because you get plenty of product and a cute package with a handy mirror. Pleased.

Have you seen these little treats around? Would you pay £7 for a single 'drugstore' shadow?

Toodlepip!

xx