Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zoella's Photishoot with Baby Glitter

Aloha Bloggerinos,

As you may know, the ever beautiful Zoe of Zoella came to stay with me last week for a few days (have you seen our YouTube videos on my channel and Zoe's channel? my videos are a poopy quality because we filmed on my webcam so I could upload them really quickly but I'm now doing all videos in HD- hurrah!). Anyhoo, Zoe came to stay and we had a Hoot I tell you!

Whilst she was here, she very kindly took a few snaps of Baby Glitter with her oh so fancy camera and I LOVE the outcome so much that I want to share them with you. I was a bit unsure that you'd want to see them but I asked in her update (see below post) and the general consensus was 'Yes Please!'.

Your wish is my command.















I love this last one so much that I'm going to get it printed onto a canvass.

Thank You ZoeChummy!!

Toodlepip!

xx