Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Sparkle

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Since you have had a lot of beauty related posts of late and I have quite a few lined up, I thought I would have a bit of a life post on SprinkleofGlitter today.

With the sunny season in full swing, here is what Baby Glitter and I have been up to:


Alfresco lunches. I must admit, these sound a lot more romantic than they are! Wasp sandwich anyone?


Impromptu naps. Baby Glitter is like a sloth and can sleep anyway, including my friend's bed. She generally only has one snooze a day now and a solids night sleep (someone must be smiling down on me because I can't tell you how much I hated having no sleep!!). I just thought this picture was too cute to leave out. I love it when she sleeps because this is my quiet time to get things done around the house. I'm a firm believer in 'Tidy Home, Tidy Mind'.


Playing with toys. Now that she is three months old, she is really starting to play properly- grabbing, pulling, hitting are all mastered skills and so we can be really interactive with her. I bought the above toys from the Early Learning Centre a while back and she loves watching them wizz about. To be honest, I don't mind it either, haha!

I keep the cubes in her cot so that when she wakes up, she can have a little playtime which seems to go down well. Mostly she just tries to chew the corners, but that's good enough for me!

Can you see the bubbles? I take them on walks to Abington Park (a lovely big park with swings, ponds, a bandstand, a cafe etc) and blow them for her but she hasn't quite fathomed them out yet. We'll get there.


Playing with new makeup. This 72 Colour Palette is from KKCentre which is a fabby little website that sells all the huge eyeshadow palettes which I normally buy from eBay. They are extremely bargainous and ideal if you are starting out your collection. I think I'll have to make a video on this and my other giant palette. Would this float your boat?


And of course, my other baby, Mindycat. Mindy spends most of her time sunbathing on the patio during Summer, so I don't get many fluffy cuddles. The poor dear's getting on a bit nowadays (she's 13) but I really hope she stays in good health for a few years yet.

I've also been spending a lot of my time at Fanx HQ, running the Fanx Facebook Page and making videos for the YouTube Channel. Allssssoooooo, I have been working on a Top Secret project with Zoe (of Zoella- did you see all our videos together?) that is set to be very exciting indeed!! Eeeee!

So as you can see, I'm one busy lady!

What have you been up to this Summer?

Toodlepip!

xx