Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random Acts of WOWness


Aloha Bloggerinos,

I thought it might give you a little zing of excitement to know that the next batch of Random Acts of WOWness parcels are ready and will be sent out within the next few days (or when I get to the post office haha).

(That's right kids, that is an OCC Lip Tar- oohh yyeeaaahh)

I'm not making this post to say "ooohh look at me", just because I'm spreading the joy. I think especially with all the crud that is going on in the UK at the moment, it's important to remember that on the whole, the world is a good place.

Since my YouTube video about it, I have had hundreds of addresses so I have plenty of people hoping for a surprise which is pretty cool! It's not too random if I have to email you first for your address- hahaha!

Are you having a sparkly day?

Toodlepip!

xx