Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, August 1, 2011

Glitterbits with Bitsandclips

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm sure some of you will already know but I've made a new friend of late. I want to tell you about her.

A few months ago, in one of my YouTube videos, I mentioned a little secret island I have in my head, where I give everyone I know roles and it's a utopia with houses made of pink scallop shells and chimneys that puff out pearls. Yes, it's mental, but that's the beauty of imagination.

Anyway, one lady, sitting in her house on the other side of the ocean was watching. Marie a 20something Mummy from America and she too has an imaginary land! Marie contacted me about our made up playlands and we instantly hit it off. 

(These sprinkles came in my Glitterbits package and I keep finding them all over my house. There was even one in Baby Glitter's nappy!!!)

In the last few months we have chatted via email, facebook (she is Marie Bitsandclips if you want to add her), YT videos (her channel) and finally, spent brilliant hours talking via skype. 

Obviously I love talking with all of you and try my best to keep up good communications but something about Marie (hahaha I'm thinking of that film now) has just clicked and I think she is a bloomin' hoot! 

I think she has some really interesting things to say, a really wonderful outlook on life, a gorgeous family, a great sense of humour and all in all I just luurrvvee her! I love that writing this blog and having my YT channel has allowed me to be involved in such a brilliant community and enabled me to make real friends with people I would normally had never even have know existed. What a perk of the 'job'!

I don't know if you have had a chance to look but I actually made a couple of videos on my YT channel about a bit of a game we did recently. We decided to send each other packages of goodies and Marie totally put me to shame (that sneaky so and so!) and we filmed ourselves opening them- my video was cut into 2 parts because it was 40 minutes long hahah!

So really, I'm not writing this post to say "go look at my video", that's entirely your call, but I am asking that you go check out Marie, or at least friend request her on facebook, because she will bring a ray of sunshine into your life, and who doesn't want that?

Toodlepip!

xx

PS- For the record, Marie doesn't know I'm writing this and hasn't asked for promotion and all that caper. I just wanted to share one of the joys of this great community with you all :) 

PPS- I don't think this is particularly well written, it's late and I have my tired eyes in. I just wanted to pop my little 'I Heart Marie' message out there. Plenty of beauty and life posts to come!

xx