Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Sprinkle of Glitter


Aloha Bloggerinos,

Wow! I've been writing and loving this blog for two years (and nine days- haha with all my aformentioned Baby Glitter time, I missed it!) now. It's a toddler!!

This blog has brought and continues to bring me so much enjoyment and that is largely down to you, you sitting reading these words right now, yes, YOU! Thank you for taking time out of your life to read my musings, thank you for making the effort to comment, thank you for being such a wonderful part of my glittery world of goodness. I appreciate it more than you know.

460x306_large

Hapy Birthday little blog, what a journey we've been on! First year a wedding, second year a baby, third year a ....?

Toodlepip!