Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Baby


Aloha Sprinklerinos!

It's that most spooky of days again...Halloween!!

Never one to miss out on a cuteness opportunity, here is Baby Glitter rocking her Halloween costume. Her Auntie Helen and Uncle Mike bought it from Tesco, which you can look at HERE. If you are the frugal type, consider buying 2012's today, because all of the Halloween costumes are hugely reduced and then come October next year, you can feel like Super Mum as you whip out your little darling's outfit, smug in the knowledge that it was less than a fiver.


As Baby Glitter is only 6 months old, we won't be trick or treating, but I will be giving her an orange dinner of sweet potato tonight....yes, I know she won't realise but I will and I'm a saddo like that!

Being a pumpkin baby is so much fun you know!!


I'm looking forward for scary creatures knocking on my door and have sweets at the ready! I may even jazz up the porch with a candle or too. Oohh pushing the boat out!! Haha.

What will you ghouls girls be doing this year?

Toodlepip!

xx