Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, October 24, 2011

YouTube :: Owl Earrings and THE Bag

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

You may well (I live in hope) have just watched my video "LOU'S VIEWS: Owl Earrings and THAT Bag".





In it, I said I would pop some links below to some jazzy owl earrings that I am lusting after and the bag I featured. Well, it would seem that modern technology is not my friend, so I am going to put them on here (those big pink garish words above) and hopefully those of you that are interested will get the information you wanted.

I'm ever so sorry for the round-the-housesness, it's tres frustrating I know. Hopefully I can sort this out and life will be much more easy next time!

Do you have a penchant for Owls or is it just me?

Toodlepip!

xx

Image taken from the ebay shop linked above.