Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, October 17, 2011

Autumn Baby


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's here! It's queer! Get used to it!

Noooooo, I jest, I'm just uber excited because it's mid October and Autumn is in full swing...if a season can swing that is. Meh, if a decade can swing (and I'm referring to the 60's here), then so can a season.

Oh dear, I've waffled on, as usual.

The reason for this Autumnul little blog post is because yesterday, I took my little Baby Glitter over to my Dad's house and I thought I would share with you the photos we snapped on my Dad's disgustingly expensive camera. And by disgustingly expensive, I mean £4,000. I was so shocked that I nearly fell in the lake! I did make a big fuss and informed my Fatherman of all the far more sensible things I could have done with £4,000 and that next time he feels like throwing thousands of pounds around, perhaps he could consider me, my broken iron, my undecorated hallway, my car insurance, my overdraft and my council tax.

On the upside, I did get some lovely pictures, so here you are:

(Little disclaimer, on the shots I took, it was the first time I had used such a crazy camera- bare with me!).



How cool is that tree? Pink leaves! It's like from your imagination or something.


How can you not love Autumn? I'm actually tempted to go back, collect a few naturey bits (technical there) and display them on our mantel piece. They're so rustic.


She wasn't too taken with the apple (despite my Dad's best efforts to make it appealing, including saying, "ooohh woww, applllee, oooohh loooook" over and over ahahaha), but the conkers went down a storm. Perfect for little hands.


Baby in a tree!!!


Imagine if you were a little baby and had never seen such things and little clusters of orange berries hanging from a tree. What a crazy world we live in.


Look how teeny tiny that sign is!! Dad's lived in this house for about 8 years and I've been round the lake sooo many times, but not once have I seen that sign!! When Baby Glitter is a bit older, I shall tell her that fairies sit on that when they are chatting and making up fairy stories for little girls like her.

I have a couple more Autumny type posts coming along, it is by far, my most favourite season and every time it comes, I smile.

Are you an Autumn girl?

Toodlepip!

xx

PS- For those safety nuts out there, whilst in the tree, my Dad had his hand supporting her from behind the whole time, she wasn't in any danger. Phewf!!