Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Nail Wheels

Aloha Bloggerinos,

In the comments on my last couple of nail polish videos, I have seen one question crop up over and over.

"Where did you buy that nail wheel?"


Well Sprinklerinos, I shall tell you. They were cheapypeapy ones from THIS EBAY SHOP  and have been worth every penny!

If you, like me, are the kinda gal that likes to make videos or blogposts, but doesn't always have perfect nails to model them on, these can be your saviour! Ooorr, if you are a little bit obsessive and wanted to catalogue your collection, this might be your bag. *Goes of to start painting wheels*.

Short and sweet tonight, hope that has helped a few of you.

Do you know of any good beauty bargains? Are you a nail-aholic?

Toodlepip!

xx