Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, October 3, 2011

Calling all Camera Wizzkids


Aloha Bloggerinos,

As you may have noticed, I have been whinging about my curddy old kodak camera for a while now. Hearing my cries, my Dad has lent me his swish fancypants camera, so that I can take excellent pictures for Sprinkle of Glitter and also document Darcy and life a bit better.

I've had this camera a couple of weeks and am struggling a little bit, so I thought seeing as you are always so good to me, I would ask for your tips and tricks.

Below is the beast. I'm not sure what it's name is, but perhaps some of you will recognise the model and know how to help.








It also has this in it's little carry case:


Any advise on how to get good clear shots in macro and normal would be most appreciated. If you have it or know anyone that has this, let me know.

GO COMMENT CRAZY KIDS!!

Toodlepip!

xx