Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dragon Lipstick

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I know, this is a short post but I just HAD to share this picture with you!


I don't quite know how, but I have reached 25 and never eaten a dragon fruit. I picked one up today and when I came home and sliced it in half, I literally gasped. It's soooo puurrdddy. This picture really does not do it enough justice. I google imaged it but the majority of snaps portray the flesh of the fruit as white, any clue?

Anyway, being the makeup and beauty obsessive that I am, the very first thing I thought was, "I need a lipstick in that colour!".

So there you have it, my dragon fruit cherry (see what I did there) has been popped, and I have a new lipstick hunt on my hands. Hooray!

I was going to finish up the post with a question, and I was going to write, "Have you ever tried a dragon fruit?", but then I realised you're probably not under 5 and don't want to be asked such lame-ass questions!

Toodlepip!

xx