Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, November 14, 2011

Lou's Reviews :: Intergalatic Starlight Crown


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

A little while ago, Baby Glitter and I were contacted by the lovely Sophie at Crown and Glory who asked if we would like to review one of her latest dazzling creations, the Intergalactic Starlight Crown. Being the accessories queen she is, Baby Glitter accepted and we were not disappointed.

Baby Glitter was sent a crown (ribbon) and I was sent a headband (elastic) and both were beautifully packaged, they'd make great presents. This range varies from £8 - £12. For the uniqueness of these products and time that must go into their creation, I think this is worth it.I know I sound like I'm raving or being excessively favourable to this product but I honestly was that impressed. 10/10 Sophie!!

As they say, a picture says a thousand words.















This has been one of the funnest things I have reviewed in a long time and I had such a hoot taking the pictures of our matching sparkly hair pieces. Thank You Sophie!

I am also uploading a YouTube video with these in, so do keep your eyes peeled for those. Out of interest, how many blog readers are also video viewers? I often wonder if there are two seperate groups of Sprinklerinos or if you merge into one big glittery group? Hmmm. Pondering over!

In summary, it's love. There need to be more Intergalatic Starlight Crowns in the world. Pick yours up HERE.

Toodlepip!

xx