Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, November 20, 2011

FOTD :: Simple Lips

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

You may know this, but I make little videos for this website thing call YouTube. Lately, I have taken to recording a big batch all in one day and having a babysitter for Baby Glitter. Now she is a little older, she doesn't nap for as long in that day and it doesn't give me enough time. Also, whilst she naps, I need to do things like cook, clean, have a shower!! Gargh!

So, in my videos I have been sporting a certain look A LOT. I am literally in love with it. Simple eyes, bright lips, glowy skin, easy hair. The look really is a basic yet effective one and takes minimal time- a quickee if you will.


I feel like this look enhances my nice features and is easy on the eye. For nights out and fun things, I love me a big ol' pair of false lashes, dark eyeshadow (MAC Shadestick in Shark Skin being a favourite) and sparkly lips, but now I'm busy busy, I like to tone it down a bit but still feel vibrant.


Face
Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Beige 02
Make Up Forever 5 Cream Camouflage Concealer Kit
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Soft 'n' Gentle
Boots Lipsalve in Strawberry
Barry M Lip Crayon in 04
Non brand kabuki brush
Eyes
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
HD Brows in Foxy
MAC Brow Set
Studio Makeup Liner Styler Pen
Barry M Soft Eye Crayon on Black

The brush is new from the Denman TuttiFrutti range and actually smells like blueberry's. I love a gimmick.

Do you have any good time saving makeup application tips? I'd love to hear them!!

Toodlepip!

xx