Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ebay Hearts :: Doctor Style Bags

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I've mentioned it a few times, but of late, I have stepped over to the dark side. The easy payments, convenient packages-through-your-door, crazy good value side. Yes Sprinklerinos, I'm in love with ebay.

I have wanted for some time now, to do a post on some things I am lusting over and perhaps make a bit of a feature of it. However, I have been in two minds about this due to a spot of blog etiquette.

My chum Victoria (who I lovingly call Vixypops) from VIPXO is an ebay queen and currently has a fantastic ebay feature running on her blog. Each week (sometimes more if we are lucky) she hunts down designer inspired items, works her photoshop magic and displays them beautifully for us to gawp at and maybe do a spot of shopping. Whilst our features are not the same, I still wouldn't want Vixypops to think I am stealing or taking attention away from her (far better) thang. So Sprinklerinos, do please hop on over to her blog and see what she has going on, I promise you'll like it. Also, if you ask her nicely on her tumblr account, she will hunt down anything you want, free of charge- what a wizz!!

I hope that kind of clears my worries up a bit. I know lots of people do similar things on blogs but I don't like to feel like a copycat!

With that aside, on with my love of ebay! Like etsy and weheartit, I have taken to putting anything that pops into my glittery mind into the search bar and seeing what comes up.

This week I searched for Doctor Style bags. I think they are the right mix of fun and formal and look lovely with with winter coats.

Here are some of my top picks:



I love love love the ostrich effect of this brown beauty. I also love the £16.49 price tag and that fact that it comes in 6 different colours. Yay! You can find it HERE.



This leather beauty is faaaarrrrr too far out of my budget, but says, "put your jimjams in me and escape for the weekend". You can drool over it HERE.



Dr Bag + Clutch = These cuties!! I think these would look super on an evening out or popped under your arm for a day time meeting...hmmm how many daytime meetings do I have? Oh wait, none! Haha! They are a reasonable £10.99 and available HERE.

I could go on and on for hours about my love for ebay (and etsy, and folky, and weheartit and...the list goes on!). Would you mind if I made this a regular feature? Have you checked out the wonderful Victoria's blog?

Toodlepip!

xx