Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ebay Hearts :: Easy Summer Accessories


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's the middle of the night, I can't sleep and I'm on the internet. What am I going to do? Window shop obviously! I decided to take this one step further and make a little (errrmm, it turned out quite big in the end haha) blog post on some lustful accessories. 

I love, love, love accessorising because you can change and entire outfit with just a few pieces and accessories don't care if you are big, little, short or tall. Everyone can accessorise. Hurrah huzzah!!!

(If ever there was going to be a scarf picture, I knew it would be this one- this is my Little Sister (Lister) Tiyana. Before you all look a bit confused as to why we look nothing alike- same Father, different Mother's. She's such a cutie isn't she?!)

We all know my slightly unhinged love of cats (seriously, I love Mindy as much as I love Baby Glitter), so it should come as no surprise that the first thing I am lusting after is this amazing cat scarf.

On the theme of animals, I found this very chic zebra scarf zebra scarf too!

My friend Mrs Thrfity recently featured this bunny scarf  on her blog and I fell in love with it. If you're not already following A Thrifty Mrs please do. Not only is her blog a treasure trove of helpful tips, top finds and witty writings, she actually is the coolest of ladies and makes me smile numerous times a day. I'm a little addicted to her actually. Woopsie!

Or, if you have a bit more pocket money to splash, have a look at this gorgeous Diane von Furstenberg. The mini pom poms make me swoon a little bit.


Tumblr_m28opjuow81r7769mo1_500_large
(Image: weheartit.com I couldn't resist the technicolourness. New word right there)

Summer is -hopefully- on it's way and it'll be well and truly sandal season, so treat your tootsies to something new. I love these:

Nude Jelly Bow Flip Flops HERE

Or if you like a little bit of sparkle, you might like THESE. I like the turquoise ones best. 

And for the luxury flop of flips, THIS Dolce Vita black and gold flat might float your boat.


Tumblr_m41a47txkk1qkanxwo1_500_large
(Image: weheartit.com)

Can you guess where I went next? Does the wacking great image above give me away? Tehe.

I love the shape of these cat eye sunglasses. Also, they do them in pink, tortoise shell and cream- lust lust lust!

Ooohhhh looooook, these retro sunnies come in a rainbow of different colours. A gal's gotta have options!

I also really enjoy these vintage style sunglasses from the Look of New.....I'm not cool, I just mean 'NewLook'. Haha.

Oohhhhh I really did enjoy that. I feel totally in the mood for summer evenings outside with chums or in the park with Baby Glitter and Mattmoo. 

What is your top Spring/Summer accessory? If you find any good bargains please do link them below, I'd love to see what you find.

Toodlepip!

xx

PS- For some weird reason, 3 of my links refused to turn pink. Blogger is naughty.

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Laura from Secret Diary of a Fashion Journalist. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!