Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pintrest Inspired :: Disco Baths


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

A few months ago I created an account on Pintrest, not for Sprinkle of Glitter (although you are welcome to try and find me), but just for myself and to discover new things to do in my home, with Baby Glitter and for life in general. I tell you what, Pintrest is addictive. If you have a creative mind and like to gorge on eye candyliscious photographs, go there. Go there now!

(I know this snaps are fuzztastic, but seeing at it was late and I was naked in my bathroom, I didn't think I'd wanna take the big camera! Instagram images it is then.)

During one of my many late night mooches, I came across a lady who had put glosticks in the bath and thought, 'yes, that's doable'. So, I placed an order on wilkinsons plus, waited for my magical luminous sticks to arrive, ran a bath, got nakie (nice mental image for you there) and wallowed happy as a clam in my glowy, jazzy tub!


This really is what you might call, 'life's simple pleasures'. It's an incredibly low skill project, simply run a bath and chuck a load of sticks in! Yes, it's a little tricky when you first get in because you don't want sticks going where they shouldn't, but I'm sure you can all manage :)

Currently Baby Glitter goes to bed and wakes up whilst it's still light so she won't reap the benefit of this fun until Autumn, but I think young children (and grown women haha) would absolutely love this game and if it makes bath time fun, I'm all over it- Darcy is still not one for the tub. I also think this sort of lighting effect makes a good alternative to candle light and could be quite sensual.....oooerr. 

Is this a project you might try or have tried? Do you obsess over Pintrest too?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Laura from Secret Diary of a Fashion Journalist. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!