Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Awful To Say It's Awful?


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

As we all hopefully know, this blog is a place for honesty and positivity. I like to talk about happy or uplifting things in life and combine that with honest reviews of beauty products I have tried and tested. Sometimes though, I come across a bit of a sticky wicket. If I try something and it is poopsicles, I want to tell you so. However by saying something is below par, that's pretty negative. And negative is not positive. See the issue I have?

To combat this dilemma, I decided to throw all the poopyness into one pot (eurgh) and make a video on lip products that I know I won't be replacing and try not to be a miseryguts about it. 



I uploaded it to my YouTube Channel (do feel free to subscribe, it's free y'anno) a couple of days ago and I was really pleased with it's reception. In case you haven't seen it, I have embedded it here too. 

I would be really interested to hear if you think Beauty Bloggers/Vloggers should tell you if they thought something was downright rubbish, or if we should just leave those products out and talk about the good things? I will never say something is great if it isn't, but I must say, I was quite worried about making this video in case you all came at me with pitchforks for not being really super 'love, love, LOVE' if that makes sense?!

I think I've rambled on long enough, please do leave your thoughts in the comment section and please do be sure to read other people's, there's a lot that goes on beneath these little wordy things I string into sentences and it's worth clicking down to look!

Toodlepip!


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Lady of Vintage. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!