Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lou's Reviews || Bunny Rabbit Night Light


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I had a beauty post planned for today but you know when something just excites you and you can't wait? I have that!

A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I would like to try anything from dotcomgiftshop. I receive quite a few emails like this (I know, a fun problem to have!) and usually decline on the basis that the products don't suit this blog or they don't float my boat. I decided to have a mosey on their site and oh my oh my EVERYTHING floated my boat! It was like an Aladdin's Cave of treasure and I was abuzz with fizz and dither!

 (At dusk)

After a couple of emails they very kindly sent me this Rabbit Night Light and I already love him. I love him so much, I have already placed an order for 4 more, but we'll talk about that later. 

The little glowing beauty retails for £4.95 which I think is a total bargain. It is powered by one standard battery (which is included), so no fussy wires or hazards for little fingers and also no restrictions on where you can display him- total freedom.


(At night)

I know this is only a nightlight, but you may know that I have a serious penchant for woodland creatures and quite a fetish for lovely lighting (my house is almost entirely lit by fairy twinkle lights) so this product really does make me very, very happy. Call me sad, I don't mind!

With the price being under a fiver, it coming in a cute box and lots of children to buy for this Christmas (yep, I'm already starting on that one), I have now ordered 4 more for my 3 nieces and my friend's little boy, Oliver. These would make great stand alone gifts or very swish stocking fillers if you are the generous sort.

I love seeing little corners of my home aglow with cute ornaments, candles and twinkles. It makes me smile.

Do these amazing lights make you want to hop off on purchase one? Hop...get it?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Lady of Vintage. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!