Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sprinkle of Chatter


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Would you like to know a secret? 

I've been thinking about something for a while now, something I wanted to do, and after sorting it all out in my head and putting pen to paper for a bit of planning, I have taken the plunge and done it. I've started a brand new YouTube Channel! 

Sprinkle of Chatter is going to run alongside Sprinkle of Glitter and is going to be a place for us to be a whole lot more interactive, talk about a much wider range of topics and have a whole heap of fun- Eeeeee I'm excited!!



Sprinkle of Glitter will revert to what it originally was, which is a Beauty and Fashion channel and on there I will upload reviews, hauls, how-to's, related tags, etc. 

I feel so motivated and enthused for this new project and just want to sit and film millions and squillions of videos straight away!!

The first video is now up and if it is something you think you might enjoy, I'd love it if you checked it out. What I will say though is if it's not your bag, please don't subscribe. I am really keen to have it be a wholesome, happy and friendly community for everyone to be a part of. Yay yay yay!!

Are you as excited as me?

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Lady of Vintage. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!