Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, August 17, 2012

Curvy OOTD || Bright White

 
Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I wore this outfit a little while ago to a friend's BBQ and was pleased as punch at how many people said I looked nice. I wanted to take some photos of it, but since the moon was coming out to play and the sun was going to bed, I had to use the flash, which I know isn't always idylic. Oh well, I can't control astronomy.


This white skirt was from ASOS and in the sale for under £10 which was brilliant. Sometimes ASOS can be a bit poopy in quality but this feels lovely, really sturdy if you will.


The vest was from H&M, the mint bag from Primark and the shoes from New Look. The cat was already there. Tehe. 

I've always been a bit uncertain about wearing white because I have 'black is slimming' engraved in my brain, but really, white is doable. As long as you wear clothing that fits and flatters/suits your body shape, it is absolutely an option for you!

I'm not off to spend a few more pennies in the ASOS sale- oops!!

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Lady of Vintage. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!