Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Online Treats

Aloha Sprinkerinos,

Remember that spending ban I was on? No? Nor do I.

I'm not usually one for internet shopping. I prefer to actually have the experience of being in the store, touching the products, mooching around etc, but a couple of weeks ago (before my busy stint), I ran away with myself...and my debit card. Woops.

I've made a video of the haul which I will link as soon as it's live, but for now, here's a little teaser.


This nifty storage case is actually a shoe organiser but I have used it as a toy tidy. I love that I can see what's where and it's safe for Baby Glitter to drag about. It was only £3.99 and there is a buy 2 get 1 free offer, so if you have a lot of shoes/toys/anything at all you want to store away, it's a winner! You can find it HERE.


I plan on doing a few OOTD's with these ASOS pieces. I have worn the white eyelet skirt and pink highwaisted SO much since buying them so in my eyes, they're an investment!

I also bought some Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleansers because I had run out, tried to kid myself that other products were as good and then came to my senses and reordered. 

I talked about the bunting bracelet in a post of it's own HERE, but in a nutshell, it's the cutest little thing and was only £2.39. Click on the pink for the link! (So poetic. Tehe).

The word art was sent to me from the tres creative Maisy Moo. All you do is choose your shape and colour scheme, give them the words you would like incorporated and wait for it to land on your doorstep- fabulous!! We love ours and think it adds a great little touch to Baby Glitter's bedroom.


Ok, I know, they're just straws. But loooookkk!! They are paper (don't worry, they don't go squooshy in your drink), pastel coloured and if you have an obsession with pinterest or American lifestyle blogs (Carosello, A Beautiful Mess etc) then you will understand why I needed them in my life. I bought them from THIS British seller. I also gave them a sneaky little feature in THIS post.

Well, that's it. A bit of an eclectic haul and as soon as the video is live, I will embed it on this blog post too. Keeping things nice and tidy :)

Do any of these bits and bobs float your boat?

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Lady of Vintage. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!