Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, August 10, 2012

How To || Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you have been a reader of this sparkly blog for a long time, you may well know that I have a deep, deep love for Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Over the past year or so I have tried many a remover in the hope that it will live up to my beloved Cleanse and Polish, but alas, none have. Not one. Not a sausage. (NB- Please don't rub sausages round your face, they won't remove your waterproof mascara.)

Since I talk about it so often, mention it in tonnes of videos, recommend it on twitter and facebook, I thought (I can't take the credit for this, it was requested) I ought to film a video showing exactly how to use it. I know it isn't rocket science, but if you are new to a product, I often find it can be a little daunting.


This video is also on my YouTube channel but embedding it here means those of you who are strictly blog readers can see it too- hurrah for modern technology eh!

If you would like to read my 'Battle of the Cleansers' post from last year (guess who won?), you can see that HERE

I really enjoyed doing a bit of a 'how to' and being in a different set up....and being a bit naked haha...so perhaps you'll see a few more of these sorts around these here parts of the interweb. Hooray!

Are you a fan of this product? Have you found anything to beat it?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Lady of Vintage. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!