Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lou's Reviews || Balmi Lip Balm


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you read a lot of beauty blogs then you may well have read a little bit about this product before as I believe the PR company running the Balmi shibang sent out a fair few- yay for being generous!!

Even though these are featuring on lots and lots of other sites, I thought I would throw my two cents in anyway because I'm just wild like that. 

Balmi is a beautifully scented natural lip balm that comes in 5 different flavours and is available to buy in boots for £4.99.


This globe shaped balm is available in 5 different flavours (mint, coconut, strawberry, blackcurrant and raspberry) and contains vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil. 


I have been using the coconut lip balm (in white packaging, crazily enough) for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. I really feel like my lips are left nourished and succulent and unlike some lip products, this lasts a fair few hours before you feel you'd like a top up.

I featured this is in my July Favourites video and pointed out that if you pull the little keyring/bag charm attachments, a little portal at the bottom is opened and the product is left exposed. Whilst talking about it I thought it was a safety issue (choking hazard for Mama's like me) but a couple of people in the comments thought it might be an alternative way of using the balm- like to apply with your finger sort of a deal. It's still a mystery to me, but I thought I would tell you anyway!

All in all, a good product. Lip balm doesn't really float my boat on a general basis, it's just sort of a thing that is about, but this did excite me a little bit, I thought it was 'neato'.

Have you tried these balmi balls? Have you noticed how similar they look to the EOS ones?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Lady of Vintage. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!