Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lou's Reviews | Blush Me! Blush Box. Me Me Me


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I have loved makeup for a very long time. I love they way you can tuck anyway any little blemishes and make you positive features shine out.

One of my (many haha) negatives is that I have incredibly rosey cheeks. Some people might like this, but I find myself trialing every product out there to conceal them. For many years I had stuck to a winning (in my opinion) mix of foundation, concealer, bronzer and highlighter and completely side stepped blush.

That was until my chum Zoe gave me a lovely makeover for a video one day and applied a dusting of rouge and abberacaddabera, it looked quite nice!!

Since then, I have been on a quest to find my perfect blushers and have built up quite a little collection.



I have recently tried these MeMeMe Blush Boxes* in Pink and Coral and thought I'd share my thoughts on them. 

These little boxes of pigmented pressed powder retail for £8.50 and are pretty close dupes for the famous Benefit boxes which personally, I resent spending £20+ on. They come with a fairly decent brush and reasonably sturdy cardboard packaging. The card is all well and good for someone like me who keeps her makeup in organised draws (call me obsessed, I don't mind), but if you are a 'chuck in your beauty bag and go' kinda gal, this is quickly going to get tatty. 

The duration of time that these stay put on your cheeks is perfectly fine (average I would say) and they are very easy to blend or build up if you desired. 

All in all I think these are great little products for a pop of colour, with decent packaging a great value. I'm pretty tempted to try the other two in the collection as well.

Have you tried these blushes? How do you think they compare to their more pricey Benefit counterpart?

Toodlepip!

xx


PS
Guess what? I now have Tumblr! I'm fairly new to it but if you would like to tumble with me (is this correct terminology?!), then HERE is the link. As you'll see, I try and answer a few questions each night. 

xx