Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gifts for Girls || Christmas Love


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Now, I don't want to panic you, but Christmas is only 60 days away and it might be time to start thinking about presents. 

For me, Christmas shopping is always quite stressful and I like to start as early as I can to avoid mid-aisle meltdowns and a completely ruined bank account. I find that by shopping in a timely manner (ie, not leaving everything til mid December) and using an array of sources, you can gift people with beautiful items and enjoy the whole experience. 

Over the next few weeks I'll be talking a lot about gift ideas, decor, memories and activities, but today, it's a gifty one. Hurrah!



I bought Love Listography from ebay for one of my girl chums after buying a copy for my Sister from a home outlet store and absolutely loving it. 

The book itself is printed on sturdy rounded edged paper with beautiful illustrations and each page has a title in which you are to write underneath. Seeing as the book is based around love, so are the lists- "Favourite Romantic Movies, Best Dates You've Been On, etc".

I adore doodling and jotting down notes, ideas and lists so this is the kind of thing that would totally appeal to me and I hope to the gal I am gifting it to too! 

At around the £12 mark, this is an inexpensive and easy present to give. Two more upsides- Mr Postman will deliver it to your door AND books are easy peasy to wrap! Hooray!

Have you read this book? Are you a list lover?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Made Up Of Little Things. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE