Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It is that most spookiest of times once again and in true ghoulish style, Baby Glitter and I have had our own mini celebration.

As you can imagine, Halloween with a toddler is exactly bone chilling, it's more "Oohhhh let's put glitter on pumpkins and drink orange juice from jam jars!", but that suits me just fine. I'm never one for scares and jumps!


This year, I avoided traditional pumpkin carving and opted for a much less messy affair. I like to make life easy and so dotted nail polish on the big one, stuck gems on the medium one and poured glitter over the tiddler. If you haven't already seen in, I made THIS how to video for the glitter topped pumpkin- might be worth checking out for next year!

Or, you can watch it below:


I know us British folk don't go too gaga for Halloween but it is something we enjoy in our home and I plan to involve Baby Glitter in it every year. I think it brings a lot of merriment and whimsy and Autumn just isn't the same without it.

Do you do anything for Halloween? I'd love to hear your household traditions!

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Made Up Of Little Things. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE