Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Autumn Beauty Favourites


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Being the very luck girl I am, I have a vast beauty collection that I have built up over the months and years and like every other product obsessed gal, I find myself going through cycles of favourites. 

I usually make YouTube videos on this kind of thing but I thought it might make a change to do a blog post on it this time.



There are no hard and fast rules with what may or may not constitute as a favourite, these are just a few things that I have found myself reaching for time and time again over the last few weeks. 

Sparkly Hair Bow :: I bought this a few years ago from Accesorize and by some sort of wonder, haven't lost it yet! I like to add it to topknots to add a little fizz and jazz.

Essie Nail Polish in 'Dive Bar' :: A recent purchase from Boots. I love the deep jewel like tones of blue, purple and green in this. The varnish doesn't last as long as I'd like, probably about 3 days chip free and then what with it being a dark polish, it looks pretty messy and it's time for a new manicure. The colour swings it for me though. I'm a magpie at heart. 

Gucci II Perfume :: I treated myself to this when Baby Glitter was about four months old, whilst we were in Liverpool. It was a big splurge (I think about £60) so I use it pretty sparingly. That being said, I've been spritzing it a lot lately and relishing in the sophisticated fragrance. It makes me feel so grown up and together.

Revlon Lip Butter :: I threw this one in the mix to represent ALL the lip butters. I love them. I loved them when they first launched and I love them as much today. They are such an easy go-to product if you want a splash of colour and very low maintenance. There's no need for liners or lip brushes and they are uber nourishing. Perfect!

FashionistA Brow Kit :: This little beauty* has been taming my brows and making me very happy. It comes with quite a good little brush (I don't usually like the little applicators kits comes with, but this surpassed my expectations), tweezers, 3 powder colours and a setting wax. It also has a sizable mirror and sturdy black packaging. All in all, a total winner. The products are well pigmented and last a good amount of time. Happy brows. 

Liz Earle Healthy Glow Cream Blush :: I'm not usually one for blush products as I have naturally rosey cheeks and tend to try and fight the red, so it's unusual for me to have this type of product in a favourites. I have enjoyed applying this gently with my finger tips and have felt it has given me quite a youthful, fresh look. Ideal for tired Mummy's.

Primark Bling :: You can't beat a primarni bargain! I buy quite a lot of my accessories from there because they are cheap and cheerful and if I loose or break them, it's not a huge loss. 

I'm sure in a little while I'll have a whole new set of loves and of course, I will be sure to share them with you all.

What have you been loving this Autumn? If you have any links to reviews or hauls you have done or products you are lusting after, feel free to share them on my Facebook Page- it's a lovely community.

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Made Up Of Little Things. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.