Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pin Me Happy | Interactive


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Do you ever have those days where all you can see in the world is the rubbish, negative and bad? I very rarely do because I try incredibly hard to keep my attitude positive, but a couple of times this last fortnight I've had little down moments. Nothing serious, just like we all do.

In those moments I turn to all the things that make me happy, like Baby Glitter, Matt, Downton Abbey, seeing and making new chums and if it's late at night....Pinterest! 

More often than not I will find a fabulous piece of typography that puts it all into perspective and really lifts me. After thinking about this for a little while, I thought it might be fun if I shared some of my favourites with you and if you have a blog and fancied doing the same, then you are more than welcome to- it's interactive.


Please feel free to use this picture (photographed and edited by moi) in your post to explain the game, but do link it back here as it's credit.

Some pins that have cheered my soul and soothed my sorrows are:

It's like me and Zoe!! x 


...I live in hope ;) 
 
  
 
// 
 
Love ~ @Megan DeFilippo 

.

Proud to be a fruit loop. Love, Sprinkleofglitter x


All of these images are from my Pinterest Boards and all of them uplift me a little. I really love the way positive affirmations can make such a huge difference in your attitude and then have such a weighty impact up your day. 

Naturally if you are going though something quite terrible, then these little happies might not be what you need, but if like me you just have a glum moment now and then and don't have several mint aeros in the house, then these do just the trick!

If you do decide to do this post on your blog, feel free to mention it in the comments so that we can all come check you out and find new fun typography art and also do please link back here so more people can find the game. Community at it's best :)

What do you do to boost your moods? Are you as keen on Pinterest as I am?

Toodlepip!

xx