Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hair Feathers


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Not too long ago, I was talking to my hair dresser and saying that I fancied a change. Now don't get my wrong, I'm still in love with the ombre effect that Zoe put in for me last October. It's lasted really well, requires little effort to maintain and looks great straight or curly...even if I do say so myself haha.

Still, I fancied a little change, a little pep in my step.

Whilst telling my hair dresser all this, she suggested hair feathers. 



The three natural looking feathers were applied like hair extensions with a little tool and attachy-wrappy-thingy (official term there). I have had a little look round the interweb and you can buy them yourself with the tools to attach them, but I know that personally, I don't have the skills and finesse for this and would be a lot better off going to the salon!

The feathers last beautifully for about a week but after that they began looking really tatty and bedraggled. Not a good look. 



I was able to wash and style my hair with them in but brushing the area around them required a little more precision because brushes would struggle to glide past the attachy-wrappy-thingy. 

I think these are great fun for special occasions or when you just fancy something different. I really enjoyed these and was blushing all week with the amount of compliments I received- it was lovely!!

What do you think to hair feathers? Yay or nay?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Made Up Of Little Things. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.