Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, October 1, 2012

Amazing Advertiser Update


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Autumn is flying by, non?

A couple of people have been asking where my 'Amazing Advertiser' post is as you enjoy getting to know the folk in the side bar a bit more and I thought I would keep you in the loop because that's what being a Sprinklerino is all about.

I usually run ads from the 3rd to the 3rd and do all the bookings myself. I have been doing it this way for a year now and it has grown (hurrah!) to be quite a big job. With everything else in life getting busier and busier (Baby G is now a toddler dashing about and I have 2 YouTube Channels) I was finding it increasingly difficult to manage and felt like I was struggling to keep on top of things.

At some point during this week I will be introducing a new way to book ads which is easier, safer, more accurate and in some of the packages - cheaper. 

The ads currently in the side bar will remain there probably til about Friday (unless I have some free time on Weds or Thurs) and then will all be removed. To rebook slots (with the exception of those who pre paid last month), there will be a new, fair, shop like system - I promise you'll love it!! Before then, I will also do September's Amazing Advertiser post- hooray.

So, I guess this is my way of saying, 'Hey there, my hands are up, I've struggled this month. We need a new way and it's going to be great'.

Have you read any of the side bar ladies blogs? You should, there are some crackers in there!

Toodlepip!

xx