Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, March 19, 2012

A Long Time Coming


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Last year, a blogging chum of mine sent me a surprise parcel of handmade goodies. Unfortunately, they were sent to Fanx HQ (a place where I worked for a few weeks in the summer, but hadn't told Cole I had left) and the kind chaps there, decided not to bother telling me. The parcel sat lost and unloved (on Lee's desk, grr), for months and months, but at last, here are the contents, in all their (slightly late) glory!


Scabble rings for Lister and I. Moustache Earrings.


Large cross earrings.


A selection of bracelets. Look at Baby Glitter's teeny tiny pink one! Cuuuttteee!!

Cole lovely lady and a pretty snazzy blogger too. She does amazing nail tutorials (bunnies on your nails anyone?) and finds some cracking MAC Dupes. If you would like to check out her shop, HERE is the link. You'll love it.

I have actually already seen Cole since my package arrived and thanked her in person, but I knew you would like it too, so this is just for you fancy little Sprinklerinos.

What was your favourite piece? Have you checked out the mulitcoloured cake ring in her shop? WOWZAS!

Toodlepip!

xx