Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lou's Reviews :: Baby Nose Clear Nasal Aspirator


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Bit of a baby related post today. I shall try to sugar coat it as much as possible, but I'll warn you now, it is predominantly about snot. Boogers, mucus, slimey green stuff. There you are, if you're not entirely grossed out, then read on and you'll be fine.


 
As you can see, I've tried to make the picture 75% cute, 25% snot-related product.

In the last couple of weeks, Baby Glitter has been really suffering with a terrible cold. She's been sneezing, sniffling, spluttering and all in all, having a rotten old time. I tried to sooth her as best I could with constant (yet gentle) nose wiping, calpol, warm bottles and plenty of Mummy cuddles, but the thing that seemed to bother her the most was her bunged up little nose.

After a little bit of research, I came across the 4little1 Baby Nose Clear Nasal Aspirator and bought it for £8.49. The idea is quite simple. You put the little blue bullet shaped end just at the tip of baby's nostril, the other end in your mouth, and gently suck. There is a mesh valve in the bulbous part of the aspirator that means that none of the yulch will go in your mouth (thanks goodness!) and is collected safely, ready to be washed out (it unscrews).

When you consider that a baby cannot blow their nose or say, "Hey Mumtypewoman, my nose feels stuffed up and I feel just awful", it makes sense to give them a little help. This product is super because it rids the baba of excess snottiness, ins't too intrusive, doesn't involve any drugs and is reusable. It is also suitable from birth, so can help ease conjestion and encourage better feeding.

Personally, I'm quite happy to spend £8.49 to help Baby Glitter feel better and will gladly use this the next time it is needed.

I do hope this review hasn't made you feel queasy. I know it's a little TMI, but I really think this product is unusual and something that may help a few of you who read Sprinkle of Glitter purely for the Baby Factor.

Is this an item you would consider?

Toodlepip!

xx