Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sister Glitter


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Can you help me with something? I hope so.

This is my Little Sister, or Lister as I call her, Tiyana.


She's far to shmexy for my liking, because I remember her, like this...... (ooooooh, she will kill me!!)....


Ahhhh look at that little hand.

Firstly, you may have noticed that we look nothing alike! We are actually half-sisters but have never thought of each other this way. As far as I'm concerned, Tiyanabanana is my little sister, regardless of DNA percentages, and I know she feels the same. We have the same Dad and different Mothers. The lack in physical appearance similarities is down to her Mum not being English. Pretty simple really. I thought I would clear that all up, in case you were a little confused.

I will just say now, yes, Tiyana is the Daughter of the 'Serious Woman', but that is not relevant to my relationship with my sister and would politely ask that we don't comment on it. Tiyana and I both know the score and have our own opinions on it which we are not prepared to share as it is a deeply personal issue. Thank you for leaving that topic well alone. Ooofff I think that was the firmest I've ever been on here! Haha!

Secondly, here's where we need your help. We've made a couple of videos together over on my YouTube Channel and we had a whale of a time doing so and want to make mooooorreee. But what do you want to see?? We're completely stuck! Rather than going round in circles with poopy ideas, I figured....'Why not ask the folk that actually take time out of their busy days to watch?'. Seems obvious really, haha.

Sooooo, whaddaya want from us? If we can sit and chat about it infront of a camera, we're up for it!

Any suggestions?

Toodlepip!

xx