Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Happies


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you follow me on Instagram (Sprinkleofglitr), then you will have already seen this snap so I do hope your eyeballs are not disappointed.

(Did you spot Mindy in the background?Meow)

I'm feeling pretty chipper today and thought I would share with you some of the good things in my life.

For those of you that leave lovely jubbly comments like, "Ahhh you're always so happy" and, "Your life is amazing", thank you. I think it's only right to tell you though, that I do have all the poopy days that you do, I just focus on the glitter. I still get stung by failing MOT tests (thanks car, thanks a bunch), arguments with Matt over stupid things and smearing baby poo on my new top. What I'm trying to put across, in a round about way, is that I bet your life is amazing too, when you add up all the micro happies and jump for joy at the small things. *Smiles in a beautiful, end of movie with background music playing way*. Haha.

On with the exciting stuff!

♥ I bought Baby Glitter the cutest little table and chair set for my lounge. It was a clever little dealio actually so I will be blogging about it soon.

♥ Remember how I was featured in my local paper a few weeks ago (Look in the 'I've Been Featured!' tab at the top of this screen)? Well they liked the article that I wrote myself so much that they are giving me a regular monthly beauty column! I had a meeting with them last week and a photoshoot (not as glam as it sounds let me assure you, think backroom with white sheet hung up and a camera) for my ByLine. Deary me I'm excited for that. I know it's not Carrie Bradshaw and the New York Times, but it thrills me none the less.

♥ Spring is finally here. Birds tweet in the mornings, flowers are popping up everywhere and the trees have pink and white blossom on. First step Spring, next step, BIRTHDAY!

♥ I have been crafting my socks off (not literally, that's be peculiar) for Baby Glitter's 1st Birthday Party, so I feel all Martha Stewart. Would you like to see the crafts?

♥ Zoechummy is coming to stay next week and I just know we will have a laughter filled week of fun and frolics. Please do leave your video requests below.

♥ The documentary I was filmed for part of will be airing on french TV tomorrow. It's a programme called 66 Minutes and will be on a channel called M6 at 5.30pm if any of you live in the land of cheese and wine. I hope I come across OK and the edit out the part where I tried to get out a deck chair and failed. Haha.

♥ I have a blog packed full of brilliant followers who are just marvellous. I know that sounds like a cop out point to make, but really I mean it. I am so lucky to have people like you and if ever I'm having a bit of a quiet moment or a down day or feel a bit lonely, I log on to here and feel like I have a whole room of friends by my side. Oh dear, I'm becoming very emotional aren't I?! Sorry about that. *Dashes off to suppress feelings*

What are you micro happies today?

Toodlepip!

xx