Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, March 9, 2012

YouTube :: Baby Glitter OOTD


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

As you will know if you follow me on Facebook, I recently had rather a splurge in the holy lands Primark and Baby Glitter has been spoilt rotten. I made a short YouTube video today just showing you how cute she looks in her Primarni ensemble so thought you blog readers might enjoy it too.

First off, here is the thumbnail I made for the video which was far too adorable to not include in this post- even if I am a bit biased- tehe.



Every single thing she is wearing (besides the shoes, which frankly, if they did in my size, I would wear!) is from Primark! What a bargainous baby!

Wear do you shop for baby clothes (for yourself or chums)?

Toodlepip!

xx