Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Sporting Love


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Did you fall for it? Did you think this post would be about something exercise related? Hahaha, worry ye not.

 It's actually a little play on words for a new range of nail polishes by Miss Sporty (found at Boots and Superdrug), which I am really enjoying at the moment.

I must admit, I have a slight nail polish addiction. There is something about dainty glass bottles filled with coloured liquid that floats my boat...and empties my purse!


I recently spotted in Boots Miss Sporty polishes are on a 3 for 2 offer, meaning you can take home 3 new shades for £3.98! Bargain alert!

All the colours above are ones I have bought for a rather enormous giveaway I shall soon be hosting over on my YouTube channel (so do make sure you are subscribed to ensure you don't miss out!), but I am building up quite a collection myself. The navy and holographic sparkle polish is probably my favourite and so I just had to put it in the competition loot too.

The Miss Sporty polishes have a great finish, are long lasting enough for a drugstore purchase, and come in a vast array of rainbow hues.

Next time you are aimlessly wandering the aisles (you know you do it too), be sure to have a look at this affordable wonders.

Have you tried anything from Miss Sporty? What did you think of it?

Toodlepip!

xx