Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, March 12, 2012

Tuesday Tip :: Facial Wipes

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Last week, I wrote a Tuesday Tip blog post on blue lipgloss and since you all gave such positive feedback, I have decided to carry this feature on for the month of March. Woop woop!

This weeks tip is actually something I learnt from a Sprinklerino, and thought it was superduper so will be sharing it with you. I do love our glittery community y'anno.



On to the tip.

Do you use face wipes for makeup removal? I do. There are some nights when I just don't have the oomph to do an entire cleanse, tone, moisturise routine. So a quick wipe swipe and my head is on the pillow.

To keep your wipe moist and prevent the top ones from going dry and not working as efficiently as they could, store the packet upside down. This way, all the 'wetness' and cleansing properties sink to the bottom due to good old gravity, and each wipe you take, will always be lovely and wipey. No more dragging a dry square of disposable fabric across your face for you! Yippee!

So there you have it, this week's tip. Was it useful to you or was that one you already knew of?

Toodlepip!

xx